Wetlands Medical Center
Duties and responsibilities
· Maintain pharmacy inventory.
· Maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Maintain records and filling prescriptions.
· Providing quality customer service to patients and other healthcare providers
· Accurately and efficiently preparing prescription orders
· Verifying prescription information and dosage
· Entering patient and order information into the pharmacy system
· Processing and submitting insurance claims
· Diploma in Pharmaceutical technology
· Registered with Pharmacy and Poisons Board
· 25 – 30 years
· At least 3 years’ experience
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 6TH July 2018 by using this url/website.